It looks like it'll hit Bell, Rogers, Telus, Videotron, and Wind on June 19th.
Their release doesn't say anything about pricing as of yet... so we'll have to wait and see what each of the carriers say. So, stay tuned to our database page for all the information when we get it.
Remember, I've given my 'initial thoughts' already - but feel free to contact me or any of the other #TRYLGG4 folks (I know of 3... follow the #LGG4 hashtag).
The LG G4 to Launch in Canada June 19th
TORONTO, June 4, 2015 /CNW/ - Canadians can get their hands on the much anticipated LG G4 smartphone beginning June 19th. Since its global introduction, the LG G4 has been widely praised for its exceptional camera, vivid and expansive display, and willingness to set new rules defining what a premium mobile device can deliver.
"With a breath-taking camera and unique leather-back design, the LG G4 is our most ambitious smartphone yet. It represents an industry game-changer, re-imagining what is possible in smartphone photography, display and design," said Ross Snow, Vice-President, Mobile Communications, LG Electronics Canada. "LG Canada is thrilled to join with our carrier partners — Bell, Rogers, TELUS, Videotron and WIND Mobile —to bring this stunning smartphone to the Canadian market."
Highlights of the LG G4 include:
- Handcrafted, genuine full grain leather back cover in addition to a metallic grey cover inspired by artisan design included with purchase (see LG's leather craft at work at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_QWdvNvLLQ)
- First flagship smartphone available for sale in Canada with a F1.8 aperture rear lens and 16MP resolution supported by Colour Spectrum Sensor (CSS) and a new Manual Mode (video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5fqV7j0Cmk)
- Front 8MP camera and Gesture Interval Shot for perfect selfies every time which can then be saved to the removable microSD card*
- Vivid IPS Quantum Display which offers 20 per cent greater colour reproduction, 25 per cent improvement in brightness and 50 per cent greater contrast**
- First smartphone to utilize Qualcomm's newest Snapdragon™ 808 Processor with X10 LTE for the best balance of performance and power savings
- High-capacity 3,000mAh removable battery
- Slim Arc exterior design for a more comfortable grip and greater durability if dropped
- Pricing will be determined by carriers. For more information please visit: LGG4.ca
**Compared to the LG G3
Follow us on our social media