Chromecasts are an awesome thing. My dad is just starting to see the power that it could provide. (and oddly enough his N2 doesn't get to cast the screen but my wife's S4 does).
Today an update is hitting the little device's app to provide you with more customized backgrounds. The new background option will let you use:
- Your favorite photo albums from Google+
- Amazing artwork from galleries and museums around the world via the Google Cultural Institute
- News and lifestyle images from The New York Times, The Guardian, Saveur and more (U.S. only)
- Satellite imagery of some of the hardest-to-reach places on Earth from Google Maps
- and even more beautiful photos from the Google+ community
Even more you can see the photo on the backgrounds and then from your phone ask Google "what's on my chromecast" and it'll tell you about the artwork