I'm loving my Stadia - when I have the time to play. And to help build their base on the platform, Stadia had announced a program to offer support to independent producers with "Stadia Makers" and today they announced more game studios to have games coming soon. That 'Unto the End' looks awesome to me.
Today, Stadia reveals the first set of Stadia Makers games coming to the platform. There are seven new indie games which are set to hit Stadia in 2020 and 2021, ranging from top-down shooters and musical action-adventures to classic platformers and point-and-click adventures. Supported by technical assistance by Unity, free development hardware, and partial Stadia funding, these developers will now be launching their games on Stadia:
- The Irregular Corp - TOHU is a brand new adventure game that’s set amongst a world of weird and wonderful fish planets.
- Bedtime Digital - Figment: Creed Valley is a musical action-adventure set in the recesses of the human mind. Welcome to the world of Figment.
- Furyion Games - Death Carnival is a fast-paced top-down shooter with extreme weapons & online multiplayer mayhem.
- Soedesco - Kaze and the Wild Masks embraces all the classic 90’s platformer elements and gives it a personal touch with modern-looking pixel art graphics.
- Akupara Games - The Darkside Detective Season 2 is a brand new collection of comedic point-and-click adventures that will see Detective McQueen in six new standalone cases.
- Big Sugar Games - Unto The End is a 2D cinematic combat-adventure, featuring a nuanced combat system and handcrafted encounters.
- Fishing Cactus - Nanotale - Typing Chronicles is an atmospheric typing adventure RPG set in a colorful vibrant world.