Anyways, Day 1... 2... whatever, was an equally interesting day. I've been a bit tired lately with all the cold weather and shovelling etc... but I'm still keeping track of all the devices announced via a database in our post the other day. Feel free to follow along.
But here's a quick recap of things we've seen on the 2nd day of announcements:
- Over-the-air wireless charging? Energous announced 'WattUp' that with compatible devices could wirelessly charge up your device as you walk into 'charging zones'.
- Blu announced 7 devices. Usually unheard of in our neck of the woods, Blu has some real low cost alternatives.
- Razer made every Nexus Player purchaser feel a little stupid buying a 1st Gen device as they announced their Forge TV device for only $100
- MadCatz showed off the offspring of a decepticon and a game pad, the L.Y.N.X. 9
- Dell announced the Venue 8 7000 (I don't get it, is it the Venue 8, model 7000?) that's also available in Canada.
- Audi let slip a customized LG watch
...and more. Check out the database for all the devices and specs. Have we missed anything?