This time in our winter is always awkward. It's cold, but it's also sunny. I like getting outside for a walk each day but need my tunes for that.. the Flows brand just launched 2 new sunglasses that include a bone conduction bluetooth speaker to make it that much easier for you to use.
They are a little expensive for just earphones, but for a decent set of sunglasses AND it's the bone induction style, it's not too bad.
The battery should net you 5 hours, with only needing max 2 hours to fully recharge, and the charger is a mag connected with pins, so no microUSB to fiddle with.
Flows just launched two Bluetooth audio sunglasses called Bruno's and Taylor's. These glasses offer high-quality built-in bone conduction speakers and microphone pairs up via Bluetooth with your device to operate like any normal Bluetooth headset. With a battery life lasting up to 5 hours and only 1-2 hours to fully recharge, you’ll always be prepared. These glasses are designed to eliminate the issues of wearing normal headphones/headsets when driving, cycling, walking, and exercising outdoors, namely, the danger of not hearing traffic or other sounds when outdoors.
Additional information on Flows glasses:
- Fully polarized and tinted Lenses: Easily pop in and out
- Harman Kardon mini speakers technology
- Prescription ready
- Frames: TR-90 nylon with IPX2 water-resistant rating
- Lenses: Impact- and scratch-resistant premium flexible plastic
- Built-in multidirectional microphone
- Bluetooth range: 50 ft (15 m)
- Open ear Audio engineering
- Bluetooth version: 5.1
- Battery life: Up to 5 hours
- Battery charging time: Up to 1 hour
- Battery charge method: Proprietary 4-pin charging cable
- No apps needed. Seamlessly connect to your devices Bluetooth connection
- Navigation Ready
- Sleek and durable packaging
- Only $149.00 not $249.00 like competitors