I have the memory of a goldfish. That means, I’d best set some reminders for myself, else nothing will get done. I have been trying various apps and methods to suit my needs. There are so many out there, it is very hard to settle on a select few. This is especially difficult when some features overlap between apps.
As of right now, I believe I’ve found a system I that will work for me. That is, until something else comes along and I feel compelled to try it…
To give some background, when it comes to having reminders, I have specific needs to suit my lifestyle.
- I need reminders to show up in my notification shade, on my smartphone and my tablet
- Reminders need to be repeatable for weekly, daily, etc.
- Reminders need to pop up on my desktop at work, and home
- Reminders need to show up on my smartwatch (Pebble Steel)
- I want to add reminders and notes via voice input (hands free)
I had tried many, many apps to handle the above. Pushbullet, Inbox, Google Now, ToDoist, Evernote, Google Keep, and Wunderlist.
|Sunrise Calendar Widget|
No Notification Redundancy
So what how do you organize yourself using your smartphone? What app, or app combinations do you use? Let me know in the comments below!
Follow us on our social media