If you check their post in the Forums, you'll it's a slow roll out and will address some of the issues I've noticed. Some of which I commented on my post the other day are being looked ... but others I haven't mentioned aren't. 2 of my bigger complaints are that the mic sensitivity is low... which is being looked at; the other is that the speakerphone option is SUPER SUPER quiet (where the earpiece speaker is almost louder - and I know those speakers can ROCK!)
Here's the quick changelog:
- Upgraded to Android 4.4.4
- Updated to new versions of Google apps
- Added Clear Image
- Added new (colder) calibration for the screen
- Proximity sensor prevents activation of off-screen gestures while in your pocket
- Capacitive touch keys supported in the recovery mode
- Increased capacitive button illumination
- Improved overall stability
- Fixed issues with vibration being disabled during Quiet Hours
- Fixed lockscreen not updating the track information during music playback
- Fixed microphone volume for all formats in the Voice Recorder app (Ryan - I hope this is all mic sensitivity)
- Fixed “OK, Google” not triggering voice search in Google Now
- Fixed Viber calls not working
- Fixed battery percent not updating in custom lock screens
- Fixed PicasaSync
- Fixed Camera “O” gesture activating lockscreen instead of triggering camera
- Fixed wallpapers not applying in full screen, taking the wrong size when cropping, etc
I don't see anything about the headphone playback buttons being addressed (weird it only happens with my Samsung headphones).
I've gone and looked at that "Clear Image" option; I wasn't impressed, but you might be.
But fixes, any, are appreciated with this device. Although, it's a slow roll-out I haven't seen it yet (but it's only been about an hour).