Sacred Sound Audio sent me one of their latest and greatest the Infinity Pro and I'm in a trance!
The built quality is very much in the high end spectrum. They've done such a good product with this line. The quality of the sound can be compared to my latest pair from Degauss Labs Noir, which I reviewed not that long ago.
The Infinity Pro in-ear headphones feels like driving a luxury car for your ears. It's a fusion between sound and design. The idea is to achieve a perfect frequency response. In each Earbud, a ‘Precision Tuned Driver’ sits inside a ‘High Grade Ceramic Housing’ shaped to improve acoustic feedback.
- Hardened Ceramic Housing
- Designed for Durability - safeguarded with high quality rubber to prevent breakages and loose ends.
- Use of Luxurious Materials - unparalleled beauty.
- Custom, Flat TPE cable =
colourway inspired by high-end Japanese design
- Adaptive Audio Technology V2
- Perfected Frequency Response designed to perform equally well
forall genres of music.
- Custom Engineered Precision Tuned Driver which offers heightened audio quality.
- Clear Treble, Defined Mids and Intense Bass.
- Warm resonance and perfect acoustics are achieved through the uniquely shaped earbuds.
Built-InMicrophone with controls (iPhone and Android*tbc Compatibility)
Driver Unit: Φ8mm
Frequency Range: 20Hz-20KHz
You're going to be looking at a price point around 60$ USD. It's definitely worth the investment.
Follow us on our social media