While the launch on September 30th focused on the IDOL 4, Alcatel also had another interesting piece of hardware that hit the shelves at Bell & Virgin. The POP 7 LTE is a 7-inch tablet that aims to cover a piece of the market that was left a bit empty. ** You can now get your hands on this tablet at Telus **
I haven't the pleasure of playing with the Tablet as much I would have liked to, however, I'll be going over the specification and will talk about it.
*** This is the Snapdragon 210 from Qualcomm.
Stylishly designed and value packed, the Alcatel POP™7 LTE tablet is the perfect amount of entertainment , so you can take the fun with you everywhere you go.
Enjoy a better viewing experience, with a spacious 7-inch display and narrow border that allows you to maximise the touchscreen, with more visibility for reading, watching videos, and playing games.
THIN, LIGHT, EASY TO USE
Smooth corners and a thin profile on the POP 7 LTE allow for comfortable portability to carry wherever you go.
Spend less time running for the charger and more time getting things done thanks to a robust 3240mAh battery.
FAST LTE SPEEDS
Stream media with ease, upload or download content quickly, and message friends and family with LTE data speeds.
- Big, Compact Display - 7-inch display in a light, compact design for the perfect amount of on-the-go entertainment
- A Battery that Works Smart – The 3240mAh battery supported by Android 6.0 Marshmallow’s Doze and App Standby saves your battery life for what you need most
- Dependable Cameras – 5MP main and 2MP front camera for clear photos and video chatting
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow – Improved user experience and new additions like Google Now on Tap, multiple users and case by case app permissions
- Reliable Processor – The Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 processor provides fast load times and a smooth user experience the from the moment you power your device on
But what is it going to cost you? If you want it outright, it's going to cost you $149,99. You can opt to get it by doing monthly instalment of $6.25 over a 2-year period. This is definitely a budget tablet, it's not going to be for the high-end of the gamers.
Interested? Head on over to Bell or Virgin. For the purpose of this article, I'll provide the Bell URL.