The campaign is going live on Indiegogo Tuesday November 17th @ 8AM.
Let's see what this beast is hiding underneath all of this:
CNC Finished 316L Stainless Steel
- Ingenic MIPS M200 1.2 Ghz Dual Core
- 1.39" AMOLED 400x400
- Corning® Gorilla® Glass
- 1 GB RAM 8 GB Flash Drive
- Bluetooth 4.1 (Bluetooth Low Energy) + EDR
- WiFi single-band 2.4GHz IEEE 802.11b/g/n
- Gyroscope, Accelerometer, Magnetometer, 3D CTP, Heart rate, Vibrating Motor
- Proximity, Gesture and Ambient Mode
- Speakers and Microphone
- Magnetic Charger - 350 mAh LiPo
- 43mm x 12mm - 61 gr (without wristband)
- Normal mode: 2-3 days, Standby: 7 days**
- OS - Android Lollipop 5.1.1 ELF OS
Let's pay close attention that they aim to have a 2-3 days worth of normal usage and a standby of 7 days. Now that's is impressive on paper! We all know that currently, most smartwatches will be good for a normal day of usage and then it will require a top up over night for the next day, but if this can hold any truth and run for more than a day of usage, it might give other manufacturers a run for their money.
From the looks of the information we have, you will be able to get in round, square and various style. The look and feel of the watch makes it blend with the more conventional look we've seen.