OnHub the TP-Link version of Google's high performance router has received it's first OTA in the last little while. It's nothing to fancy, but some of you may notice it. Since we went from version 7077.122.2 to 7390.62.2 can only that many things were changed to improve the device.
Google has listed the following for the update:
- Improved client device naming
- Antenna optimization
- Expanded use of 5GHz channels
- Improved port forwarding performance
- General stability improvements
That's it for the list, but I'm sure there's other tweaks and security improvement that have been added.
- Keep up the good work Google!